OR PHONE US on: 0033 2 97 39 09 86
Was the property it’s surroundings clean and inviting?
Very much so. Beautifully furnished Gite and the gardens and facilities were a lovely standard and very well maintained.
Were the owners/managers of the property friendly and helpful?
Very nice and helpful and they really put a lot of thought into the little extras they provided for the parents and the children.
Is there anything you feel could improve the property?
Any other comments
The outdoor play equipment, indoor toys and the animals were an absolute winner with our kids – my daughter was beside herself when we had to leave! Lovely ideas which really made this a very special holiday for all. Thank you!
The Gardner family - GILLES and LA GRANGE
We all thoroughly enjoyed the holiday and we compliment you on the effort you have all made to present the property and the facilities for children ( and adults) to such good effect . I know we had good weather but books, games and kids toys not to mention TV, DVD and stereo (none of which we used ) were there if needed.
Thank you and your family once again
Mr and Mrs Gardner
By common agreement we had a great holiday in Brittany. Your Gite was very clean and comfortable and supplied all our needs.
We visited Markets,Flew our kite at Carnac,walked,kayaked,swung through the trees on steel ropes (well, the boys did ),barbecued,ate,drank,played cricket,table tennis and fed Herbie.
The weather was great so it was good to be around the pool.
Thanks for everything.
A bientot (who knows ? )
Dave,Marlene,Mark, Sally,Oliver and Jack
Booking TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. Reservations Gites de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) accepts only bookings made by those aged 18 or over. The renter must be 18 years or older and be present during the stay. Gites Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) reserves the right at any time to refuse a booking without giving reasons. Gites Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) confirm the reservation within 10 days of receipt of the "Booking Form" and deposit cheque (25% non refundable price). The number of people residing in the gîte for the rental period should not exceed the number stated on the original booking form and should not exceed the maximum stated by the owner. Visitors are not accepted.
2. Long-term Reservation If you want to book a gîte for a long period, the rental amounts will be negotiated, we will pre-book for you. You will receive confirmation of the pre-booking and an estimate of cost with in a few days. A pre-booking is without engagement. Your pre-booking is a definite reservation from the time that your deposit payment is received and confirmed for the reservation.
3. Group reservations Group, reservations such as associations, schools and foundations can be accepted. Special conditions may apply for the location of multiple gîtes . Gites Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) reserves the right to refuse booking a group based on its size or purpose of presence. The deposit will be systematically required to secure a booking
4. Prices, The prices are listed on the web site of Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme)
Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) reserves the right to change prices . When booking, you will be informed (in writing) the price in effect at that time. The price does not include an amount per person per night, equivalent to the fees and tourist tax (subject to change by local government), normally around 40 pence per person per night . Gites Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) reserves the right to exclude (some) additional material in case of special promotion. Not included in the price: cleaning (end of stay), Washing dishes and emptying of dishwasher, Removal of waste . Other conditions apply to reservations. Heating is not included in the price.
5. Pets. No pets are allowed
6. Payment terms. For reservations a 25% deposit (non refundable) deposit should be sent with the booking form. The balance of the reservation must reach Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) no less than 8 weeks before arrival. In case of delayed payment or incomplete payment of the amount you have been charged, you will be liable to pay. In this case, Kéralbaud cottages (an ti feurme) will send you a payment reminder. If payment is still not reached Kéralbaud cottages (an ti feurme) within 3 days of the date of the reminder, Kéralbaud cottages (feurme an ti) shall be entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract by email. Upon termination, you will be responsible for any costs incurred by Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) , including all expenses related to your booking and cancellation thereof. A security deposit is added to your final invoice. The security deposit will be returned to you two weeks after your departure date with and deductions having been made for breakages and damage.
7. Cancellation. We recommend a cancellation insurance when booking. Gites Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) does not reimburse the cost of the reservation after payment has been made. Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) accepts no responsibility for cancellation of ferries or any other external forces preventing the client from fulfilling their holiday agreement.
8. Procedure on arrival and departure .You have access to the gîte from 4pm. The day of your departure you must vacate the gîte by 10am.
9. Swimming. Children under 12 are not allowed in the pools without being accompanied by an adult. Parents and / or carers should ensure that children who can not swim wear belts and / or a life jacket. In addition, an adult should be in the pool area at all times. The safety of all pool users is the responsibility of Parents and guardians. Pools close at 9pm. Pools are opened in season between Mid June and Mid September.
10. Responsibility.. a) Gites Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) disclaim any liability for: • theft, loss or damage of any kind during a stay in one of our gîtes. Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) disclaim responsibility for personal injury. Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) disclaim responsibility for removal of equipment or pool closure. b) The liability of the tenant and the persons accompanying them and liable for any loss or damage suffered by Gîtes de Kéralbaud (an ti feurme) ,resulting from an act of negligence or willful damage on their part or on the part of third parties being in the property or grounds at their invitation, as well as for all damage caused by any animal and / or object belonging to them. c) In case of improper use or even leaving the gîte in bad shape, additional charges (such as cleaning) will be charged. A security deposit is added to the invoice, from which any deductions will be made before returning the balance to the client. d) The client agrees not to use bleach and any other chemicals that will damage the fosse septic or and agrees NOT to flush any other item (examples: sanitary products, baby wipes, cotton buds etc.) other than toilet paper down the toilets. The security deposit, minus any necessary deductions shall be returned to the client with in two weeks of departure.
11. Visitors are not accepted
12. All cottages are NON SMOKING
These conditions are accepted at time of booking
1. Bakersfield Hotels Search hotels in Bakersfield, California!
2. Fremont Extended Stay Hotel Network We look forward to welcoming you to Fremont, California.
3. Bethlehem Extended Stay Hotel Network Welcome to Bethlehem Extended Stay Hotel Network. We look forward to welcoming you to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
4. Brentwood Extended Stay Hotel Network We look forward to welcoming you to Brentwood, Tennessee. All of our Brentwood Extended Stay Hotels have been inspected and rated by AAA and Mobil Travel Guides,the experts in rating Brentwood Hotels.
5. Metairie Extended Stay Hotels Welcome to Metairie Extended Stay Hotel Network
6. Find cheap hotels in seconds!